• Expansive Course through Southern Utah's West Desert.
• Opportunity to see herds of wildlife including wild horses and desert Pronghorns grazing as well as countless birds and raptors including Golden and Bald Eagles.
• In the heart of Southern Utah allowing riders to see a wild variety of unique countryside
• Course goes through the “Parowan Gap” and past petroglyphs left by the areas past native inhabitants, along with prehistoric dinosaur footprints.
• Course runs through red hills allowing riders to get a true feel of Southern Utah and the famous red rocks and terrain.
• Riders will ride past the “Little Salt Lake”
• The beautiful Cedar Mountains and Dixie National Forest to the East frame an awesome ride.
• Almost 5000 Ft of climbing over the course of the ride.
• Participants will get to ride past abandoned ghost towns.
• 78% or roughly 106 Miles of Gravel, 22% Paved (30 Miles)
• Nearly 20 National Parks, Monuments, and Recreation Areas within a half day drive from Cedar City.
• Bryce Canyon NP and Zion NP both within an hour and a half drive, with the Kolob Canyon section of Zion only 20 minutes away
• Cedar Breaks National Monument is a 30 minute drive away.
• Nearby area has terrain perfect for all types of recreational activity
• Hundreds of miles of nearby gravel, mountain, and paved biking opportunities
• Intimate small town feel with big time recreation